Saturday, December 04, 2004

Another Late Start

Can you tell that I'm new to this blogging thing? Yep, the story of my life...late for everything. I got married in my thirties, took the chance and gave up a great job to do my own thing and even have a baby at an age where the children of most of my peers are in high school and even college. My little miracle is now 4 months old.

It is for this reason why I know that I am the right person to pen a book about Late Bloomers. My book is almost completed and is in the editing stage. I plan to complete editing the manuscript this month and start searching for a publisher in January 2005. I believe that this book will be an inspiration for other late bloomers.

I truly believe that late bloomers are courageous people who are not afraid to take chances and face change. Change after all is a natural part of life so why not face it head-on...not recklessly, but with purpose.


1 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger JanetElaineSmith said...

Jess,
Late bloomer or not, sometimes those are the ones that bloom the brightest and last the longest. Great start.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home