Sunday, June 05, 2005

The Prodigal Returns

Wow…I sure missed writing in my journal, but once again life had me by the neck. I’ve been job hunting with little success. “You’re too qualified” is the mantra; especially for part-time posts which are what I really want. I trust the Lord to work His will. If it is His will that I return to full-time employment, then so be it.

My writing has suffered during this time, but I’m back in the wagon and set to get going again. I’ve a number of magazine articles to complete, so those are priorities. I’ve spend quite a lot of time reading and enjoying m son. What a blessing he is…everything he does is a wonderful new experience for him, but also for his doting dad and of course, me.

You know, one thing being down does for you is show you who are your true friends. I’m the type who always tries to call friends every now and then to check in because life is so short. Sadly, during this time very few calls came my way.

Joy W, thank you for calling to “hi’. Also, thanks for dear friends Michele C-B, Velmore L and Sandra G…you guys always remember me. I love you tons.

Dawn B, you wouldn’t know how much I value your friendship, but I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home