Thursday, December 09, 2004

Good Things Do Happen

First off let me say that I am a christian and know that God prepares us to deal with situation that we face, but being human, I get discouraged when things go wrong sometimes. Just recently I was stressing about a number of situations and yet, day by day the solution comes. Just last night I got a telephone call at minutes to eleven that solved the entire problem. Now, why was I so worried...oh ye of little faith.

I have almost completed editing and selecting the stories to be included in the anthology I am compiling...oh to find a publisher. Will someone please come knocking at my door.

Today wasn't so bad even though I had to leave my men and go to work. It was great seeing them in the evening and my son just couldn't stop looking at mommy (that's me) and smiling. Is there anything sweeter than to see the toothless grin of a baby after a long day at work?

Well that's it folks, I have to go complete a complaint letter I am writing to the Jamaica Public Service Company ( the electricty provider for Jamaica). The bills are getting horrendous and lots of consumers are going ballistic. More anon!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home