Monday, December 06, 2004

An Uneventful Day

Today was a so-so day. Like most Mondays I wish the weekend was just beginning. Why? Becuase my greatest pleasure is being at home with two of my favourite men, my husband and my son. How sad I felt when I had to say 'goodbye' for the day since I had to work away from home for the next couple of months.

Thankfully the six hours moved along quickly and I was reunited with the loves of my life. Just seeing that big toothless grin when I entered the vehicle and held my son was enough to put the sunshine back in my day.

For the rest of the evening I am all about spendingtime being there with my family, no editing or writing. The only other activity will be reading. I must read each day...it's an important part of each day. A writer who does not read is like a fish without water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home