Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Playing It Forward – My Sunshine Award

I love getting awards. I was thrilled when I went to my blog and found that I was the recipient of the Sunshine Blog Award. Thank you so much, Emily Brewer from My Inspired Life With Fibromyalgia. I was especially happy for the award because it’s given for inspiring others bloggers and I wasn’t even aware I was doing that. It certainly brought a smile to this blogger’s lips.


Now, there is one little catch to actually getting the award, but this is the beauty of the deal. I have to play it forward by nominating 10 other worthy bloggers for the award and link back to the person who nominated me. Oh, yes, and answer 10 questions about me.  The rules are given in detail below. 

The 10 Questions and my Answers

1.       Who is your favorite philosopher?

Aristotle – we can learn so much from reading his sayings and I love that his name translates to “the best purpose’.

2.       What is your favorite number?

I’ve never given this much thought and I don’t think I have one. 

3.       What is your favorite animal?

The majestic lion – this is one beautiful cat.

4.       What are your Facebook and Twitter URLS?

Twitter:    https://twitter.com/editingscribe

5.       What is your Favorite time of the day?

Dawn – there is something about being up when the world around me starts to stir. The promises of new beginnings and a chance to start over are invigorating.

6.       What was your favorite vacation?

WOW! I’ve never really been on a vacation; but I do love spending time away from work with my family. I’m a family oriented person. 

7.       What is your favorite physical activity?

Would gardening count? I love gardening and it is physical.

8.       What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?

This one is a bit hard to answer, in summer time, what can beat a nice cold glass of lemonade. 

9.       What is your favorite flower?

I LOVE orchids – there is something about the varieties and the fragile beauty that takes my breath away. 

10.   What is your passion?

This one is, you guessed it, my family. Outside of that, writing and reading is my greatest passion. 

Ten Bloggers I Nominate (These are in no particular order)


Rules for Getting the Sunshine Award

 
Link the award to the person who gave it to me
Answer the 10 questions about myself
Nominate 10 bloggers for the award
Link my nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home