Saturday, July 14, 2012

What's Your Top 5

I was reading some posts on-line as part of the Ultimate BloggingChallenge and saw this request on the Midnight Musings blog. It was such a fun thing to do, I decided to join in and share some love.  Why not have some fun and get in on the action too – its quite simple really.

Just as an aside, the order in which the top 5s are listed is not significant. I just wrote then as they came to mind.

5 FABULOUS MOMENTS


Hearing my son’s heartbeat for the first time
Having my son
Getting married to my best friend
Getting the key to my own home
Having my story published in a book of stories

5 THINGS I LOVE

Spending time with family
Writing and reading
Sleeping in when it’s raining
Sundae with all the toppings
Meeting interesting people

5 THINGS I DISLIKE

Traffic, did I say, TRAFFIC
Loud and aggressive people
Negative people
Silly reality shows
Shopping (very un-female but I hate shopping)

5 FABULOUS BLOGGERS

Midnight Musings – I had to include her…if it wasn’t for her, I wouldn’t be writing this post; just saying.
Ship Bound for Tarshish – I love that she is allowing God to lighten the load.
Brian’s Phirst Blog - Brian’s passion is apparent as he shares his journey caring for his son who has cancer.
Make a Living Writing – Since I want to do this, plus this is a great blog.
Jane Friedman: being Human at electric speed – fascinating title, fascinating blog.

Now it’s your turn to share the love and keep this going.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger ToscaSac said...

Hahahaha what a delightful surprise! This really is the gift that keeps on giving.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home