Sunday, July 29, 2012

I Like Playing Tag – Do You?

I’ve been away for a week and got back to being tagged. Do you remember playing tag as a child? Wasn’t it lots of fun? Well, in the world of blogging you can be tagged by other bloggers and believe me, it’s lots of fun.

Anyway, as part of UBC, I’ve met a lot of amazing bloggers and some really nice people. One of these bloggers, Victoria Harinski at Rantsand Raves of a Crazed Mom tagged me. Thank you, Victoria for asking me to play. 

The rules as usual, are simple:
  • Post the rules
  • Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post
  • Create 11 new questions to ask those you are going to tag
  • Tag 11 people on the UBC Facebook page with a link to this post
Told you it was easy to play. Now onto answering the questions, Victoria set is for:

1.       What is the best and worst memory of your childhood?
WOW – this is hard, growing up in Jamaica there are so many great memories it is hard to choose.  I loved Sundays playing cricket with my parents and siblings. The worst was the death of our pet dog, Rex. I grew up knowing Rex and it really hurt when he died…we had a funeral and all.
2.       Who was your first crush?
Not sure if I ever had a crush, boring right? The first boy I ever liked kind of was in high school, Andrew T.
3.       If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
I’ve always been fascinated with Egypt.
4.       What is your idea of paradise?
A nice place on hill with a river running through, lots of trees and animals and my family and friends to share it all with.
5.       What is the most important thing you have ever done in your life?
Giving birth to my son, Jalen.
6.       What are six words your friends would use to describe you?
This one is fun, and since they normally have words to share it is easy: feisty, straightforward, fair, selfless, loving, loyal
7.       Who was your favourite teacher in school and why?
Mrs. Colleen Brown; she taught me to believe in myself and encouraged my independence.
8.       If you could do anything in the world, what would it be?
Stop my mom dying.
9.       If you were to be reincarnated, what would you come back as?
Myself, there are some things I would want to do differently J
10.   Who is the most important person in your life?
My son.
11.   Do you have any pets? What are they and what are your most favourite memories of them?
All my pets have been dogs, all now dead and I’m too afraid to get anymore. King a massive mixed dog was fierce and loyal and had a bark that scared everyone. Isis, a pure white shepherd was a gift from my husband was my baby. She was just so lovable. 

These are the 11 questions I’ve for you?
1.       What is the best thing about blogging?
2.       If you could live your life over again, would you?
3.       Who is your favorite author and why? Which book from all they have written is your favorite?
4.       Do you have a daily habit that you must do or else your entire day is routine (sort of)?
5.       If you could be an animal, which one would you be and why?
6.       If you had just one day to live, what would you spend it doing?
7.       Which book have you read that you would love to see become a movie?
8.       Do you have any favorite events that you must watch in the Olympics?
9.       What website you just have to visit each day?
10.   If there was one thing in the world you could change what would it be?
11.   What is your hobby? How did you get into it?

Guess what, you are tagged!  (I selected the persons below because their blogs are about health, SEO or inspiration which are all important to me).

1.       Michelle Shaeffer                
2.       Vicki Zerbee: Anti Aging By Design  
3.       Carl Young:  Why Not Fathers    
4.       Kaylie Price:  Better Business Better Life
5.       Amy Putkonen:  Tao Te Ching Daily     
6.       Celia Westberry:  Eat Yourself Younger  
7.       Jackie Bledsoe:  JB – Jackie Bledsoe Jr.              
8.       Cham Cuartero:  Eat Ur Banana      
9.       Peter Mead:  Peter Mead iT  
10.   Shawn Synder:  The Odd Couple Blog  
11.   Debbie Gray Walter:  The Romantic Vineyard        






Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home